It’s 2017! Alhamdulillah Allah still let me live. Best Wishes for you all in 2017.
I am joining 2016 end of year survey from Jamie perpetual page turner
2016 Reading Stat
Number Of Books I Read: 196 books if my dnf books count but 190 books if my dnf books did not count
Number of Re-Reads: None. I am not into re-read. But if these condition counts as re-reads
a. reading the english version then reading the translated version
b. reading the manga in scanlation web then reading takoboun version that published in Indonesia
Then My number of re-reads is 32
Genre You Read The Most From: Romance, Comtemporary
Best in Books
1. Best Book You Read In 2016?
It is hard questions.. I had so many favorites this year..
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising book you read?
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
5. Best series you started in 2016? Best Sequel of 2016?
Best Series: The Lunar Chronicles
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2016?
Miranda Malonka, Marissa Meyer, Frederick Backman, dan Guillaume Musso
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2016 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2016?
11. Most memorable character of 2016?
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2016?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2016?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2016 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2016?
Oooh.. It is hard question.. There are so many of them…
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2016?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2016 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
21. Best Book You Read In 2016 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2016?
23. Best 2016 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2016?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2016?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2016?
A lot… but my most favorite is
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2016?
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Indonesia Readers Festival 😀 I made new bookworm friends and had lot fun 😀
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2016?
Being Host for Gramedia Pustaka Utama before my blog turned into 1 year
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Made reviews as soon as finished reading books. I often put up writing review later. My number of review is not as many as books that I have reads.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
All of them. My post deserved a little more love right? 😉
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
Net galley, Ijakarta and bookbub 😀
I can read lot free books
Gramedia.com because their discount at special occasion is super 😀
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Yes, I finish my GR reading challenge. I read 190 books out of 100 books.
I finish Comic Reading Challenge and East Asia Reading Challenge, too.
But I did not finish my novel draft. Heheh
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2017?
Ha. I consider my TBR from 2015 is no longer TBR. But there are so many books that I have not read in 2016. I have not decided which book will become no 1 priority. Let see.
I am a moody reader after all
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2017 (non-debut)?
Lucky in Love by Kasie West
3. 2017 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2017?
None.. Or maybe I don’t remember
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2017?
Read less and write more.. I hope I can balanced my reading pace with my writing pace.
I hope I finish my novel draft.
6. A 2017 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
That’s how my 2016 years in books. How about you guys? 😀