Do you know what?
I always thought Goodreads is good place to find another bookworm. Now my opinion have changed.
My instagram followers now reach 900 (from 700) but my following also grew (it reach 700 from 600) in a month. I never knew I could find lots of bookworm so much and this fast. I consider finding 200 bookworms in a month are many and fast since I am introvert and it takes me a lot of time to get along with other people.
Bookstragam also introduced me to the joy of taking picture of books. I never knew taking pictures of books could be so much fun. I have taken picture of book on my Instagram but the purpose are for spread the news about my new blog post and for say thanks to publisher or anyone who give me free copy of book.
I also learn that Instagram is good place to display your book collection and take peek to other people book collection. The friendship blooms when you find another bookworm who read the same book or has the same opinion about book and when both of you think each other’s pictures of book are interesting.
The people on bookstagram community are very nice. They are so welcoming and so many of them doing like for like ( If you like their pic, some of them will like your pic, too) 😀 Some people also doing follow for follow and shoutout for shoutout 😀 ( I am not doing follow for follow, but I am doing like for like)
I think I fall in love with bookstagram ❤ I just found another hobby! 😀 It does not mean I prefer Instagram over goodreads. I still love goodreads. It means my love grew bigger. 💕💕 I used to love goodreads and blog for finding another bookworm. Now Instagram/bookstagram has been added to equitation 😀
Thanks to #Ausyachallenge I met lots of bookworm from all over the world,especially from Australia. I had so much fun 😀 Alhamdulillah 😀
Do you on bookstagram too? What do you like about bookstagram community? 😀
Btw if you are newbie on bookstagram like me, I recommend you to read these articles:
- HOW TO FABULOUSLY GET STARTED ON #BOOKSTAGRAM by Cait @paperfury
- BOOKSTAGRAM 101: INTRODUCTION by Joséphine @wordrevel
- The time it was about bookstagram by Stacee @book_junkee
- TUTORIAL: HOW I EDIT MY #BOOKSTAGRAM PHOTOS USING PICMONKEY by Cait @paperfury
- How to bookstagram part one by Celine @celinereads
- How to bookstagram part two by Celine @celinereads
- The Joys of bookstagram by @miguel_morell
- Bookstagram etiquette by Rachel @never_too_many_books
- Five tips for new bookstagrammer by Alexandra @twirlingpages